Saturday, March 07, 2009

Sun city,arizona made me homesick

visiting my grandpa/great grandma always had me wanting to go home. I guess if we stayed at a hotel i wouldn't have wanted to leave but staying at Nana's house sucked. she'd turn the air conditioning off at night and all the fans off so i'd be hot as hell. She had food so old in the fridges it wasn't even funny. I once opened up an orange soda i would generally drink out of the can but thankfully i poured it into a glass and it came out BROWN. Granted this was years ago when i was like 15 when the house belonged to my great grandparents but my grandpa who lives in that house isn't much better thankfully his girlfriend cleans the place and gets rid of stuff that is too old. if it were just my Gramps it would not be good at all.

blog comments powered by Disqus