Friday, January 01, 2010

ok another boring ex boyfriend post.

The ghost labs he was on was on again. Figures can't even get thru a NYE without seeing his face right. As you know I've been thinking about him a lot. Had a dream about him also but that was probably because I had seen the ghost labs show again. I fell asleep around 9pm. My friend Alice called and woke me up right before midnight so I rang in the new year on the phone with her.
Since I went to sleep so early I've been up since 4am.
I need to be in a normal sleep schedule though I am watching my nephew saturday and he's spending the night and he's on a schedule so I can't mess that up.
Ok I had this whole post thought out earlier but now I can't remember what I was going to say about the ex. I guess that's a good thing right.
Other than that I hope everyone has a wonderful new year.
blog comments powered by Disqus